"VAC was unable to verify your game session" on CS: Gois a typical blunder when players attempted to matchmake, so theres no compelling reason to freeze. We have it secured.
Method 1: RESTART YOUR STEAM CLIENT
1) In the Steam customer screen, hit Steam in the upper left corner, at that point click Exit.
2) Restart your Steam Client.
3) Click Steam from the upper left corner, at that point select Go Offline.
4) Click RESTART IN OFFLINE MODE.
5) Click Steam, at that point click Go Online.
6) Click RESTART AND GO ONLINE.
7) Launch your game
Method 2: VERIFY YOUR GAME FILES
Your game documents may be making some issue, so simply try to check your game records. Heres how to do it:
1) In the Steam customer menu, click LIBRARY.
2) Right snap on the game (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) and select Properties.
3) Hit the LOCAL FILES tab, at that point click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES.
4) Wait for the procedure to end, at that point click CLOSE.
5) Launch your game. At that point verify whether the blunder's gone.
Method 3: REPAIR YOUR STEAM CLIENT
1) In the Steam customer menu, click Steam in the upper left corner, at that point hit Exit.
2) Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
3) Type "cmd"in the hunt bar , right snap on it and Run it as administrator.
4) In Command Prompt, type the accompanying:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService.exe"/fix
At that point press Enter on your console.
5) Run your Steam customer and dispatch your game. At that point verify whether this fixes your mistake.